UK’s Trusted Man Down Alarm Equipment
For over 30 years, we’ve offered a range of Lone Worker and Man Down Solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements.
As trusted Man Down alarm specialists, we have installed countless man down devices and systems in hospitals, warehouses, shopping centres, ports, sports complexes, military bases and offices to protect lone employees across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our all-in-one, configurable man down alarm solution features:
- No licences or maintenance contracts
- No SIM card or internet connection needed
- Installed quickly and painlessly by our expert installation team
- MDH Wireless products conform to the UK licensing requirements and CE regulations.
Man Down Alarm System Explained…
Our man down alarm equipment summons help in lone worker emergencies. The built-in fall detection automatically triggers an alarm if the lone worker collapses, or is injured.
So, protect your lone workers with our easy-to-use system to raise the alarm. Our simple, robust man down device features:
- Rugged, discrete pocket pager or wearable SOS fob/pendant with vibrate and/or bleep function
- All-in-one lone worker solution includes a panic button and man-down tilt feature
- Easy-to-use text message ID
- Automatic multiple contact method available (telephone, pager or SMS)
- Additional options to customise to your requirements include boosters, siren and flashing lights
Also, FYI all MDH Wireless lone worker, man down panic alarms, SOS fobs and deaf alarm products carry a standard one-year ‘return to base’ warranty. During this period, MDH will repair or replace any faulty unit.
Check out our man down and lone working system FAQs
Talk to the Man Down Alarm System Experts
Contact us and find out how we can help you to meet your Health and Safety obligations for your workforce. Call us on 01280 845530. We look forward to sharing our expertise with you.