An exciting opportunity for a Panic Alarm Installation Engineer has become available to join MDH Wireless Technologies, a leading design and manufacturer of fixed location workplace wireless alarm systems in the UK. Part of the established trade name of Custom Design Technologies Ltd, MDH Wireless is proud to be a successful design and manufacturing business operating for over 30 years.
The role will require you to travel to our customer’s premises across the UK, install and service our Wireless Panic alarms with the remaining time with the production team, programming the systems prior to installation. This is a varied and rewarding role that requires someone with drive and enthusiasm who has current or previous electrical installation experience.
- Working within our Production Department to assemble, configure and test new systems
- Installing and commissioning new equipment, offering customer training on-site
- Carrying out routine service appointments
- Diagnosing and replacing faulty equipment on site
- Occasionally assist the production team in building the equipment
- Previous experience in electrical installation
- Experience in Electronic Alarm systems preferred but not essential
- Current Mains Compliance and Ladder safety qualifications preferred but not essential
- ECS Card preferred but not essential
- UK Driving Licence.
What we Offer:
- A salary of between £26,000 to £30,000 per annum dependant on skill set and experience.
- 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Although based in our Brackley site, you will be required to travel across the UK for installations and service visits regularly
- You will be provided with a work van and fuel card for business-related travel
- Support with training and qualifications as appropriate
To apply simply send us your CV to Lesley at email@example.com