Leisure Centre Alarm Experts
At MDH Wireless our contract-free leisure centre alarm system will give your staff and patrons the confidence to use your indoor or outdoor swimming pool and leisure facilities knowing that help can be quickly summoned if required.
An MDH Wireless Leisure Centre Alarm System includes:
The wireless transmitters alarm units are battery-powered so there’s no need for any cabling which means the system is flexible and can be scaled up or moved as your needs change. All equipment conforms to the UK licensing requirements and CE approvals and comes with a one year return to base warranty as standard.
Call 01280 845530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a free, no-obligation site survey where we can test the range and give you a demonstration of the system.
Our Leisure Centre Alarms are…
- Cost-effective, stable alarm systems that have been tried and tested in many different pool, gym and leisure centre settings including at caravan parks, gyms, hotels, universities, schools, and offices.
- Flexible with a large range potential with a design that you can add or amend features as your needs change, or you grow or move.
- Easy to use and perfectly suited to help safeguard public facing and leisure centre staff.
Manufactured in the UK at our headquarters in Brackley, Northamptonshire, our emergency workplace alarms can be tailored to meet your organisation’s requirements. We pride ourselves on the quality and reliability of our alarms and that we have the expertise and stability to support you and your system in the future.
Five Leisure Alarm Activation Options…
- Waterproof Wall Transmitter: We have two types of wall buttons we can offer, a latch in-wall transmitter or a stainless-steel momentary button When the button is pressed, a radio signal is transmitted. These devices are ideal for poolside locations where staff and members of the public may need to summon assistance
- Pendant Transmitter: The portable pendant is ideal for lifeguards and gym staff who need to summon assistance urgently in the event of an emergency.
- Pull Cord Transmitter: Available as a simple pull cord or full disabled WC/ Shower kit.
- Lone Worker Transmitter: The member of staff carries the lone worker transmitter, either in their pocket or clipped to their belt. This device also offers a ‘tilt switch’ function so, if the lone worker transmitter is tilted at over 60 degrees from standing, simulating someone being on the floor or unconscious, the transmitter will go into a 15-second countdown
- Sauna and Steam Room Air Switch: The rubber button is ideal for the harsh environments of sauna and steam rooms. The flush-mounted plate offers an attractive and functional solution allowing call points on the inside and outside of these critical areas.
Alarm Receiving Options…
Once any of the transmitters have been activated, this can be received by….
- The Remote Siren Strobe: provides an audible and visual alarm to alert staff or the public in the event of an emergency. We can add as many of these devices in the system as requires and can position the sirens in alternative locations around the leisure centre such as poolside, gym, staff room, managers office etc, to allow us to pick the alarm in alternative areas. We offer a 106dBA and a 120dBA high output siren.
- The 8-channel Central Receiver: a wall-mounted unit, featuring a number of indicators, a sounder and a reset button. Upon receiving an alarm signal, the corresponding indicator illuminates, and the sounder starts. The alarm is cancelled when the reset button on the receiver panel is pressed. We would usually recommend the central receiver is located in reception.
- The 28-channel Central Receiver: for larger, more complex organinations that have a number of different zones, we can offer a 28-channel central receiver, which works in exactly the same way as the 8-channel central receiver.
- Pagers: if we cannot guarantee that there is a location on the premises, such as reception, which will always be occupied. We can offer a paging transmitter to be added to the panel meaning that members of staff can be instantly alerted remotely wherever they are on the premises via the audio and vibrate function showing a displayed message. This would allow duty managers or first aid staff to be instantly aware of an emergency wherever they are onsite via the displayed message and audio and vibrate function.
The transmitters are all battery operated and the central receivers and remote siren strobe require a 240VAC supply, these devices are supplied with a standard UK 3-pin plug although, we recommend these be wired into an unswitched fused spur.
Once the receivers have mains power, they will wirelessly receive the radio transmission.
Request a Free Site Survey for your Wireless Leisure Centre Alarm…
Ask about our free, no-obligation site survey to demonstrate the alarm equipment and test the range of the wireless system to see which alarm components will be most effective for your needs.
So, for all your swimming pool alarms, wearable response alarms, panic buttons, and lifeguard emergency devices call us 01280 845530 or email email@example.com – we are happy to help.