UK Man Down Alarm Equipment Expertise
Speak to MDH Wireless, a leading UK wireless man down alarm equipment specialist. We offer a fast, accurate way to raise the alarm and summon help to where it’s needed. Our all-in-one, configurable man down alarm solution feature:
- No licences or maintenance contracts
- No internet connection is needed
- One year return to base warranty included as standard
- Installed quickly by our expert installation team
- Can be scaled up or down as required with various optional extras available like sirens, flashing lights, disabled toilet pull cords and deaf fire alert
- MDH Wireless products conform to the UK licensing requirements and CE regulations.
Wireless Tilt Technology Alarm Systems Explained…
Our fixed location man down alarm equipment summons help in lone worker emergencies. The member of staff carries the lone worker transmitter, either in their pocket or clipped to their belt. At any point, the worker needs to summon assistance, they simply press the red panic button on the front of the transmitter and a radio signal is transmitted.
This device also offers what we call the ‘tilt switch’ function. If the lone worker transmitter is tilted at over 60 degrees from standing, simulating someone being on the floor or unconscious, the transmitter will go into a 15-second countdown. If the member of staff does not stand up within this timeframe, a distress signal will also be transmitted. This function can be deactivated for 5 minutes by pressing the tilt override button at the top of the transmitter.
Why Choose a MDH Wireless Man Down Alarm?
It provides your lone workers with an easy-to-use device to raise the alarm. Our simple, robust man down equipment features:
- Discrete pocket pager or wearable SOS fob/pendant with vibrate and/or bleep function
- All-in-one lone worker solution includes a panic button and man-down/tilt feature
- Easy-to-use text message ID
- Automatic multiple contact method available (telephone, pager or SMS)
- Additional options to customise to your requirements include boosters, siren and flashing lights
Also, FYI all man down panic alarms and SOS fobs carry a standard one-year ‘return to base’ warranty. During this period, MDH will repair or replace any faulty unit.
Get in Touch for a Free Site Survey
Ask about our free, no-obligation site survey to demonstrate the man down alarm equipment and test the range of the wireless system to see which alarm components will be most effective for your needs. So, you can rest assured that your public-facing employees, lone workers, and customers are kept safe.