Specialists in Office Panic Alarm Systems
At MDH Wireless we offer fixed location, workplace emergency panic alarms for public-facing and lone working employees at private organisations and council offices in both single-story and high-rise buildings across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Contract-free, Wireless Panic Alarms for Offices
Our popular wireless panic alarm system gives employees and customers peace of mind knowing that an alarm can be raised quickly if required. It offers
- Easy, quick installation with minimal disruption (wireless system so no cabling/major infrastructure change required).
- No IT network or the internet access required as the system using stable radio waves.
- Can be scaled up or down as is needed plus is suitable for a single user to over a thousand covering part of, or a whole site or building.
How does the Wireless Office Panic Alarm System Works?
A wireless office panic alarm system works by using stable radio waves to protect lone office workers by providing a means of quickly raising an alarm. A wireless office alarm is designed specifically for protecting fixed location workers.
The panic alarm system comprises one or more transmitters, which when activated, sends an alarm signal back to a central receiver.
For office lone working we can offer pendants for members of staff who will be sat down for long periods, where the tilt switch/man down function may not be required. Also, for one-on-one situations such as reception or consulting rooms, we can offer discreet under desk transmitter to be mounted under desks to active the alarm
The central receiver has a number of indicators, a sounder and a reset button. Each transmitter has a different channel to identify which device’s alarm is sounding. The panic alarm is cancelled when the reset button on the central receiver is pressed.
Once the alarm is picked up by the central receiver there are 2 other options available for raising the alarm onto designated remote third parties:
- Either externally by using an auto-dialler which dials out to a list of pre-programmed phone numbers with a pre-recorded message requesting assistance.
- Or internally via a paging module installed on the central panel. Once an alarm has been triggered the panel will broadcast out another radio signal to a remote pager.
Why choose a MDH Office Panic Alarm System?
- User friendly and easy to install with minimal disruption and range over 1000 metres
- No contract payments, standard one-year ‘return to base’ warranty where we will during this period, repair or replace any faulty unit
- Robust, vandal proof emergency panic push buttons, tilt technology and wearable stylish SOS pendants
- Siren and flashing light option as well DDA compliant hard of hearing fire warning system
So, for peace of mind that comes from a safe pair of hands talk to the wireless alarm experts. We will ensure your alarm system fits your requirements.
Request a Free Survey for your Office’s Wireless Panic Alarm…
Ask about our free, no-obligation site survey to demonstrate the alarm equipment. We can guide you through selecting the best options for your workforce. So, you can rest assured that your lone workers, public-facing employees and customers/clients are kept safe.