Wireless, Contract-Free Swimming Pool Alarms
At MDH Wireless we offer fixed location workplace emergency alarms for employees at indoor and outdoor swimming pools across England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
Our cost-effective, contract-free alarm system will give your staff and patrons the confidence to use your indoor or outdoor swimming pool and leisure facilities knowing that help can be quickly on hand if required.
Designed and manufactured in the UK especially for use in pool environments. All the alarm equipment conforms to the UK licensing requirements and CE approvals and comes with a one year return to base warranty.
Swimming Pool Emergency Call System
Our wireless indoor and outdoor swimming pool alarm system summons assistance in an emergency situation. It includes:
- Fully waterproof poolside alarm
- Battery operated transmitters
- Licence exempt and no subscription needed
- Unlimited pagers available
- No ongoing contracts
- Expandable, flexible alarm system
- No cabling or wiring required
Why Choose a MDH Alarm System?
Established in 1986 we offer a stable, cost-effective wireless alarm system that has been tried and tested in many settings including leisure centres, caravan parks, theme parks, fitness centres, hotels, warehouses, universities and schools.
A wireless system is easy to install, more economical to maintain and can generally be used in places where wired systems cannot. And because the system is modular, it can be scaled up or down, or even moved if required.
Five Alarm Activation Options for your Swimming Pool…
- Waterproof Wall Transmitter: We have two types of wall buttons we can offer, a latch in-wall transmitter or a stainless-steel momentary button When the button is pressed, a radio signal is transmitted. These devices are ideal for poolside or fitness studios where staff or customers may need to summon assistance
- Pendant Transmitter: The portable pendant is ideal for lifeguards and gym staff who need to summon assistance urgently in the event of an emergency.
- Pull Cord Transmitter: Available as a simple pull cord or full disabled WC/ shower kit.
- Lone Worker Transmitter: The member of staff carries the lone worker transmitter, either in their pocket or clipped to their belt. This device also offers a ‘tilt switch’ function so if the transmitter is tilted at over 60 degrees from standing, simulating someone being on the floor or unconscious, the transmitter will go into a 15-second countdown
- Sauna and Steam Room Air Switch: The rubber emergency button is ideal for the harsh environments of sauna and steam rooms. The flush-mounted plate offers an attractive and functional solution allowing call points on the inside and outside of these critical areas.
Swimming Pool Alarm Receiving Options…
Once any of the transmitters have been activated, this can be received by….
- The Remote Siren Strobe: provides an audible and visual alarm to alert staff or the public in the event of an emergency. We can add as many of these devices in the system as requires and can position the sirens in alternative locations around the leisure centre such as poolside, gym, staff room, managers office etc, to allow us to pick the alarm in alternative areas. We offer a 106dBA and a 120dBA high output siren.
- The 8-channel Central Receiver: a wall-mounted unit, featuring a number of indicators, a sounder and a reset button. Upon receiving an alarm signal, the corresponding indicator illuminates, and the sounder starts. The alarm is cancelled when the reset button on the receiver panel is pressed. We would usually recommend the central receiver is located in reception. (A 28-channel central receiver is also available or larger, more complex organinations that have a number of different zones).
- Pagers: if your reception area is not always ‘manned’ we offer a paging transmitter option which allows members of staff to be instantly alerted remotely wherever they are on the premises via the audio and vibrate function showing a displayed message. This would allow duty managers or first aid staff to be instantly aware of an emergency wherever they are onsite via the displayed message and audio and vibrate function.
Power Requirements – the transmitters are all battery operated and the central receivers and remote siren strobe require a 240VAC supply, these devices are supplied with a standard UK 3-pin plug although, we recommend these be wired into an unswitched fused spur.
Once the receivers have mains power, they will wirelessly receive the radio transmission.
Request a Site Survey for your Swimming Pool Alarm…
Ask about our free, no-obligation site survey to demonstrate the alarm and test the range of the wireless system to see which alarm components will be most effective for your needs. We can guide you through selecting the best options for your indoor or outdoor swimming pool. So, you can rest assured that your public-facing staff, lone workers, and customers are kept safe.
So, for indoor and outdoor swimming pool alarms, wearable waterproof response alarms, wireless poolside panic buttons, and lifeguard emergency devices, call the experts on 01280 845530 or email email@example.com